The little things that make me happy here on Bliss Road~~Emily Keaton

Wednesday, May 14, 2014

A Little Message for You . . .

Greetings, my friends! Today the DeNami Design Team is sharing designs over on the DeNami Design blog that show off the stamp in this week's Product Spotlight: Little Fawn. And boy, what a cutie this one is!


I pulled out an old Basic Grey 6x6 pad of patterned paper (PB&J collection) and picked out a bunch of fun patterns to use together. With all that pattern and color going on, I figured it would be best to leave my stamped images uncolored, so I stamped Little Fawn and the log from Woodland Logs Set on kraft cardstock and then fussy cut each for my design. Here's what I came up with:


My sentiment is DeNami's A Little Message for You stamp. I added a boutique button and some orange rhinestones, along with a chevron arrow trimmed from one of my selected sheets of patterned paper.

Be sure to check out the rest of the team's lovely creations today on the DeNami blog. Like what you see? Then you can score a great deal on this sweet woodland critter--as our Spotlight Product, it's on sale at 10% off for the next week!!

Thanks for stopping by today!
Emily

11 comments:

~Tammy~ said...

I love the off the paper design! Love that sentiment too with this card too! Fabulous papers....Love it all Emily!

cm said...

So glad you're back, and with a card that is pure delight! Fabulous paper combinations, and the wee deer in kraft is absolutely adorable! Delightful and darling! Hugs~c

Benzi said...

Cute, cute little deer and super papers. Love that chevron arrow, too.

Brenda in IN said...

I love the way you combined the papers, then added the gems. So pretty. The fawn is so sweet.

Marisa said...

Darling image and love the arrow and scatter of sequins.

Deb said...

Emily, great choice to keep your stamped images uncolored. I love your mix of papers. Awesome card!

Lisa Elton said...

This is too cute Emily, love the DPs!!

Pam said...

Hi Emily!! What a darling card! I love the papers and embellishments you used, and the deer is a cutie!!

Colleen Dietrich said...

STELLAR card, Emily. :) Looks fit for the pages (er, um, digital bytes) of Paper Crafts Magazine!

Auntie Em said...

Your card is so cute! I love how the little fawn turned out stamped on the kraft cardstock. A sweet way to send a little message off to a friend.
Enjoy your weekend! :)

Shirley said...

Emily, this little guy is too to cute for words!! The whole design says a warm happy hello!