The little things that make me happy here on Bliss Road~~Emily Keaton

Friday, April 4, 2014

Photo Tutorial: Stamped Notepad

It's my turn to share another photo tutorial over on the DeNami Design blog today. This time around I'm showing how to make your own stamped notepad. I love giving these little goodies as gifts! Be sure to check out the DeNami blog for all the details.


If you need a little non-caloric homemade goodie to stuff an Easter basket for someone special, one of these little hand-stamped notepads would be a great choice! Wouldn't something like this look super cute with DeNami's Solid Egg Border for Easter? And the "Just A Note" sentiment from the All-Occasion Sentiments set would make a great alternate sentiment for a little pad like this, too.

Oh, and before I forget--I mention in my tutorial that to make a little notepad like this you'll need some PVA bookbinding glue. I bought mine HERE.

Thanks for stopping by today for this little peek at my photo tutorial. I hope you have a wonderful weekend!
Emily 

11 comments:

Pam said...

These are the perfect little gift!! Will check out the tutorial!!

Benzi said...

Wonderful notepad to have on hand, Emily. Nice gift.

Tenia Nelson said...

LOVE!!!!

Brenda in IN said...

What a cute idea. I didn't know you could buy that glue and make your own. Thanks for sharing.

Unknown said...

How cute. LOVE it.

Hugs~

Greta said...

Just came from DeNami & I love your project & the great tutorial, Emily! I've always wondered how to attach the pages, so never tried to make one. Now I'm set to do it as soon as I get that glue--thank you!

Marisa said...

Such a darling way to spruce up a note pad! Love it :)

cm said...

Checked out your tutorial and I'm back to say: WOW! Emily, your stylized notepads are absolutely adorable! If I had a stack of those on my desk, I'd be writing notes, upon notes, upon notes, because the papers are so pretty! Thank you for the tutorial: inspiring and user-friendly! These are fabulous!
c

Auntie Em said...

These are so cute Emily! A sweet little extra to tuck into a card as well.
Thanks for the inspiration! :)

Colleen Dietrich said...

I haven't even touched a page on my handmade note pad from you! LOL It's just too pretty to use. :) I love that you make your own. You make it seem so easy.

Carol Hartery said...

Hi Emily!
I haven't visited any blogs for a long time. Just viewed your last few posts and as always your creations amaze me and inspire me.

I need to pick your brain. I apologize for doing it here. I couldn't find your email address and know that I once had it.

I want to make thank you cards for my gift at a bridal shower. How many cards do you think I would have to make? I am a friend of the mother of the groom and have worked with her once a week for about 5 weeks on the favors....

Thanks for your advice...ideas...inspiration...
HUGS...Carol