The little things that make me happy here on Bliss Road~~Emily Keaton

Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Sweet Apples

Welcome to the first DeNami Product Spotlight of August! Today the DeNami Design team is sharing design ideas for the utterly delightful Apples & Pears stamp set.


I paired this sweet little set with the equally sweet Apple Basket stamp to make a clean and simple card that would be perfect for thanking someone who's been super sweet to you!


To make this card, I also used these products from the DeNami Design store: You Are Sweet cling stamp, brown kraft cardstock, Tuxedo Black Memento ink, Satin Red Versafine ink, and Red/White Dot Line washi tape.

Be sure to check out the rest of the team's lovely creations today on the DeNami blog. Like what you see? Then you can score a great deal on the Apples & Pears stamp set--as our Spotlight Product, it's on sale at 10% off for the next week!!

Thanks for stopping by today!
Emily


9 comments:

Pam said...

Very sweet indeed! Love the basket of apples!

Lisa Elton said...

Love this s bushel and a peck!! Very sweet Emily ;)

Benzi said...

Cute, cute! I love these apples on Kraft. CAS plus adorable.

~Tammy~ said...

This is so darling! Makes me ready to go apple pickin' Love this to pieces Emily!

Greta said...

Love this care, Emily--& the Washi!

Jessi Fogan said...

Aw! I love it! And I love what Lisa said - I love it a bushel & a peck too :)

Unknown said...

so sweet and sooo pretty. perfectly done cas design!

Maria said...

Sweet CAS card with bright red apples...well done!

Colleen Dietrich said...

This is cute, and reminds me of crisp apple days ahead in the fall!