The little things that make me happy here on Bliss Road~~Emily Keaton

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Get Out Your Sunglasses!

OK, I'll admit it. I've kinda been stalking the Play Date Cafe Challenge. The new challenge should post soon and I'm just dying to see what it is! So I made this quick and easy card to help me pass the time. I used a cute little cone flower from the {ippity} Faith Blooms set and a bold "thanks" sentiment from Unity's Sentiments O'Simple set. I based my layout on the City Crafter Challenge Blog's Week 14 sketch. And, finally, this is also for Crafty Creations Challenge #77, where the theme is something happy or sweet. Do you agree that this card is something happy?? Well, it's certainly bright. I hope I haven't blinded you with it. See why I warned you to get out your sunglasses?

Thanks for helping me pass the time while I stalk. :)

Supplies:
Stamps:
{ippity} Faith Blooms, Unity Sentiments O'Simple
Paper: SU tangerine tango CS, TAC Whimsy Blossoms DP
Ink: SU tangeringe tango, Palette reflection blue, Palette noir black
Accessories: SU large oval punch, scissors, dimensionals, swiss dot grosgrain ribbon

13 comments:

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Yep, this is definitely a happy card! Thanks for joining us at CCCB!

Ros said...

Really bright and cheerful! so glad you joined us at CCCB

Tenia Nelson said...

Love this card Miss Emily!! I love bright colors!!!

Mona Pendleton said...

Cute card Emily! Love the bright daisies - surely to brighten one's day!

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

Love how you used the top of that blossom from the ippity set! Fab card, girl!

cnelson said...

This is FABULOUS! LOVE the colors!! Thanks for joining us at CCCB!

craftyb said...

for sure it is happy...it is bright and cheery and glorious! Thank you for sharing with us at Crafty Creations! bx

Colleen Dietrich said...

Let me take my sunglasses off for a moment so I can write my comment. :)

It sure is a happy card! I love how you popped up the center of the coneflowers. I too have become excited to see the weekly color schemes issued by Playdate Cafe. Thanks for turning me on to them!

Unknown said...

What a happy card.. It just brings a smile to my face! Thank for playing along with us at CCCB!

♥Jan♥ said...

I am with Linda - charming, and so very happy.

Anonymous said...

Definitely a happy card! I absolutely love this!

Deena (moonrise) said...

Emily I think this is bursting with happiness!!! Wonderful bright colors and cheery design!! I'm so happy you played the Crafty Creations challenge!!
smiles,Deena

Unknown said...

certainly is cheerful, thanks for joining us at the CCCB